4g on/off widget

PRince

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm trying to save my battery life and one easy way has been to turn off my wi-fi, satellite and blue tooth. Has anyone found a widget to turn off the 4g setting as well?
I'm aware its as simple as going to settings, wireless, mobile networks and clicking CDMA only but a one click widget would be much easier.

Thanks PRince

DeliriousGoddess

Reaction score
Download Anycut. It allows you to create a custom shortcut right to the Mobile Network Settings. It's not a widget or one-click method, but it will save you a few menus to navigate through...

jzd5032

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm trying to save my battery life and one easy way has been to turn off my wi-fi, satellite and blue tooth. Has anyone found a widget to turn off the 4g setting as well?
I'm aware its as simple as going to settings, wireless, mobile networks and clicking CDMA only but a one click widget would be much easier.

Thanks PRince

Download Data Enabler Widget from the market. It is an actual widget that toggles data (works on 4g and 3g) on and off. Works flawlessly!

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Download Data Enabler Widget from the market. It is an actual widget that toggles data (works on 4g and 3g) on and off. Works flawlessly!

Which dev ? there are two with that name.

OP
P

PRince

Reaction score
Thanks but it seems like the data enabler widget turns off connecting to the internet completely. All I'm trying to do is turn off the 4g and let the phone run 3g since I was told 4g runs your battery down

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Download Anycut. It allows you to create a custom shortcut right to the Mobile Network Settings. It's not a widget or one-click method, but it will save you a few menus to navigate through...

I tried this on my Bionic, seems to work well. Turns action into 2 clicks to change from 4G to 3G.