4G Data Lost

rc19unc

Reaction score
I usually have a 4G connection with my phone, but there are times when the 4G icon and data bars are blue, but the signal bars are grey. When this happens, my razr relays the message that it has no data connection, even though I still have an internet connection according to the data arrows. Anyone else experiencing this problem of late?

blake28

Reaction score
Yeah, I have this happen to me a few times a day. It seems to be a general issue with theses 4g phones from Verizon from what I've read on the forums.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
the solution is not to instal a new rom unless it started with a cusrom rom. if its already a custom rom i doubt that would still be the issue since devs arent able to modify the radios. the issue could be a corrupted radio package. i suggest taking your phone to a verizon corp store and asking them to reinstall the operating system. but first try a data reset

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
also 4g is fairly new...could just be some tower bugs in your area.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

ROLLTIDE1

Reaction score
also 4g is fairly new...could just be some tower bugs in your area.

There is know issue with the Motorola phones right now . It's a major problem and it really doesn't matter what you do cause there is no fix

eodguy2

Reaction score
yea last few days or so i lose 4g, tries to come back for about 15 seconds then gone again. I have to toggle to 3g only (wont go to 3g if 4g is
lost. getting old!!!!! but verizon doesn't care about charging your first born child for their service though

dirtdevilstp

Reaction score
I spoke with motorola tech support, they said its possibly an issue with the Sim card, the wifi and cell signal radio use the same antenna, if you connect to wifi with out a signal loss issue but when on your normal network 3g/4g and you lose signal there is no problen with the phome its with the Sim card