3.2 Issues?

Reaction score
Remember BEFORE posting any issues that he recommended that you do a full wipe and have the latest radio, so if you did not do that then don't bother posting your issues :)

Last edited:

jessemhess

Reaction score
UD Official Themes not working

I can't get the UD official themes to work. When I click the blue them it runs through the process but I see no change. Even after doing a reboot. I have even tried one of the other themes "Upward Spiral's Blue Bionic", which won't load. Help

Other than that all is good so far..

illmatic636

Reaction score
I'm getting a force close on the status bar. First time ever. Fixing permissions to see if that helps.

I believe it FC's due to a theme application in the Theme Chooser. Not sure tho.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^Are you selecting it in the theme manager?
Would someone post a screen cap of the section with the themes on it please?

illmatic636

Reaction score
What do you want a screen cap of the ForceClose message?

It says "The application Status Bar (process com.android.systemui) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

jessemhess

Reaction score
yea, I did the permissions fix and still a no go from UD themes. I would really like to use the blue theme.

jessemhess

Reaction score
yea, I did the permissions fix and still a no go from UD themes. I would really like to use the blue theme.
I figured it out. You have to go into UD themes to download the theme you want then apply it in the theme manager.. Sorry this was my first attempt at theme manager.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Anyone else having a Status bar issue? Should I wipe and try again? I just finished setting things up!!

jessemhess

Reaction score
Market Terms of Service

Every time I go into the market, I have to accept the terms. Any body else having this problem?

jessemhess

Reaction score
No problem here with the status bar. .. Sorry I would try a permissions fix. If that does not work, reinstall. Maybe even redownload the package then install it.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Someone please test out a theme in theme chooser. Does the status bar malfunction? I did a full wipe.

illmatic636

Reaction score
No problem here with the status bar. .. Sorry I would try a permissions fix. If that does not work, reinstall. Maybe even redownload the package then install it.

Did that already, thanks. Are you using a theme or stock?

I did change the battery indicator to percentage as well. and the small am/pm mod. Not sure if this caused it tho.

Last edited: