2nd time new

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
What was your "previous username" and did you get banned for something you said?

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was your "previous username" and did you get banned for something you said?

If he got banned for using it he would probably be wise not to answer that question.

:welcome: back, that's not really a ban as more of a request to change your name. Thank you for your understanding.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good Point Hook, but really it was a test, J/K...Welcome Back!!!

OP
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Reaction score

If he got banned for using it he would probably be wise not to answer that question.

:welcome: back, that's not really a ban as more of a request to change your name. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks, wish I could have just changed the username instead of having to re-register under a different email (and lose my 8 whole posts :)) but it's all good. Glad to be back.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Thanks, wish I could have just changed the username instead of having to re-register under a different email (and lose my 8 whole posts :)) but it's all good. Glad to be back.

A little thought into your username would of avoided this whole situation.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

lol, we'd like to think of it as an opportunity for a fresh start. ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You had to figure, someone was going to ask, but we are here to talk about Droids and not innapproiate usernames, so I will just walk away and get back to my "Droid" state of mind!

Unsubscribed...

OP
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Reaction score

A little thought into your username would of avoided this whole situation.

A little thought did go into the making of that username. I've been using it on numerous boards, even family oriented ones, so I didn't think anyone had a problem with it. Thanks anyway :)

Nice avatar & sig btw...

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You had to figure, someone was going to ask, but we are here to talk about Droids and not innapproiate usernames, so I will just walk away and get back to my "Droid" state of mind!

Unsubscribed...

This is an area where friendly people greet new members. if you're not up to the task then just don't bother to come in.