2 quick questions

jets91090

Reaction score
1. Is there anyway to delete the history for google maps (all the searches you put in)

2. Is there anyway to clear your credit cart for the market so if you lose it, someone can't just buy anything and be charged right away.

Thanks.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
1. Is there anyway to delete the history for google maps (all the searches you put in)

2. Is there anyway to clear your credit cart for the market so if you lose it, someone can't just buy anything and be charged right away.

Thanks.

1. There have been threads on the topic. As far as I know, there is no way to clear the search results from maps. You may be able to do so if you can identify where they are stored and delete the file with a file manager such as Astro.

2. Go to your google account on your computer (or using the browser on your phone.) Your credit card is stored there and you can remove or change the credit card number.

JCo352

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only way to clear the map history is to go to settings>applications>Manage applications>filter>all>maps>uninstall updates and clear data. Then go to the market and reinstall updates...yea I know PITA, but you asked for it lol