2 questions

resident_elle

Reaction score
Ok so i have 2 questions
1) if i double tap the home button it always redirects me to my voice commands page, which is fine but it always takes forever to load and while loading my phone is pretty much useless; i can't go back to the home screen or go to my app launcher or anything until the voice commands page loads. please help me its super annoying

2) i cannot get my hotmail account to sync on this phone. I had it on my first droide why can't i have it on this one?

pool_shark

Reaction score
1. You're the 2nd person I've seen complain about this. Wouldn't the simple solution be to NOT double tap the button?

You can reassign the double tap to a different app, menu - settings - applications.

2. I don't use hotmail, can't help you with that one.

OP
R

resident_elle

Reaction score
Thank you!!

thank you devinhfox thats exactly what happens and pool_shark another "simple solution" to another problem people complain about is to not be so snarky and i use the term "snarky" because i can't use other words. So i revert back to the age old saying of "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it" i thank you for your help but next time instead of being a donkey, insert a male appendage into your pie hole.

pool_shark

Reaction score
thank you devinhfox thats exactly what happens and pool_shark another "simple solution" to another problem people complain about is to not be so snarky and i use the term "snarky" because i can't use other words. So i revert back to the age old saying of "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it" i thank you for your help but next time instead of being a donkey, insert a male appendage into your pie hole.

I wasn't being a "donkey", maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive. I guess it's your time of the month.
Go sit down, have a good cry and return next week.

Now that was being an a-hole.

OP
R

resident_elle

Reaction score
yeah it was an a-hole comment but i just contributed it to the roid rage. Don't forget i did say thank you.

SID KELLY

Reaction score
WHERE are the monitors--I got censored for using the letter 's' and *** (or something like that)-whoops, maybe I shouldn't say that??--no problem-I appreciate a clean forum as much as anyone else

OP
R

resident_elle

Reaction score
Ok i got the answer to my hotmail question, but the double tap on home to launch voice commands, why do i have to set it to something why can i just have it do nothing so there are no more accidents?