2 Gmail accounts - Using Talk and Syncing calendars

Treat76

Reaction score
I have a personal gmail account and a work gmail account which is @mycompany.com not @gmail.com. Syncing both emails simultaneously on my Droid was no problem, but I have not been able to get Talk working with both accounts at the same time. How do I do this?

Additionally I have not been able to get my work calendar to sync. Again, how do I do this? My personal gmail calendar works fine.

A coworker and I both have Droids, and neither of us have been able to get this to work.

Thanks!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Additionally I have not been able to get my work calendar to sync. Again, how do I do this? My personal gmail calendar works fine.

A coworker and I both have Droids, and neither of us have been able to get this to work.

Thanks!

You don't say what calendar app you're using for work. If you're using Outlook, however, it should be relatively simple. You'll need to download a small program from google to your pc that performs a sync between your gmail calendar and your "foreign" calendar app.

Note, however, that there are some restrictions on the versions of Outlook and the version of Windows with which the synchronization works.

Just search for "sync" in the help menu on the gmail calendar app on your pc.

OP
T

Treat76

Reaction score

Thanks!

You don't say what calendar app you're using for work. If you're using Outlook, however, it should be relatively simple. You'll need to download a small program from google to your pc that performs a sync between your gmail calendar and your "foreign" calendar app.

Note, however, that there are some restrictions on the versions of Outlook and the version of Windows with which the synchronization works.

Just search for "sync" in the help menu on the gmail calendar app on your pc.

I'm simply using Google Calendar - not downloading it to any other apps.

niela

Reaction score
it's very easy to synchronize Outlook calendar/contacts with Google using Sync2. it works both ways and really fast