2.6 wifi tether bluetooth

ctp1007

Reaction score
Since going to 2.6 i have not been able to tether my transformer to my phone with Bluetooth. Before when i connected the 2 i would get a notification for the tether app that a device had connected to my phone. Now when i tell them to connect i get a notice from the phones tether app that says tethering or hotspot active, touch to configure. I can click for help or wired tether, nothing for WiFi/Bluetooth. Transformer says that they are connected to one another, but i cant get data on the transformer. Anyone have this problem or any ideas to get it working like it was before?

jakegsxr11

Reaction score
Is your transformer Megatron or Optimus Prime? Sorry I couldn't help myself. :D

forgiventhief

Reaction score
Since going to 2.6 i have not been able to tether my transformer to my phone with Bluetooth. Before when i connected the 2 i would get a notification for the tether app that a device had connected to my phone. Now when i tell them to connect i get a notice from the phones tether app that says tethering or hotspot active, touch to configure. I can click for help or wired tether, nothing for WiFi/Bluetooth. Transformer says that they are connected to one another, but i cant get data on the transformer. Anyone have this problem or any ideas to get it working like it was before?

Dunno, but Peter Alfonso's GPA 17 beta still works for tethering... if you need that till it gets worked out on liquid.