2.1 waiting area

Status
Not open for further replies.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is where where we can all come to await the 2.1 arrival. I DO NOT have a total confirmation of the release starting tonight, but I also didn't get a "no". So Enjoy yourselves!

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So this was the big announcement? Oh well.

Nope this is so we don't have 20 open threads... I am still waiting for an official confirmation. Until then this is like post padding :icon_ devil:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is where where we can all come to await the 2.1 arrival. I DO NOT have a total confirmation of the release starting tonight, but I also didn't get a "no". So Enjoy yourselves!

No offense my friend but why do we have a waiting room when there is not one piece of evidence that 2.1 is going to released tomorrow. Seems to me like it's just building false hopes for something that probably is not going to happen.

rod

Reaction score
im thinking that if mine rolls in tonight, im going to put my 2.1 phone up for auction. judging by some of the posts ive read, some people will be willing to pay big money for 2.1 right away

rod

Reaction score

No offense my friend but why do we have a waiting room when there is not one piece of evidence that 2.1 is going to released tomorrow. Seems to me like it's just building false hopes for something that probably is not going to happen.

if history can run countless docus about 2012, i see nothing wrong with this thread

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BILL is right. j/k Phil.. i'm with you on this one!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ah screw it. *gets out his knife sharpener to kill the time*

Aluminum21

Reaction score
It's crazy how much hype this update has gotten seeing how it's mostly just an aesthetic update

TimChgo9

Reaction score
I can wait for 2.1....

Shout when it's ready....

Edited to add: I googled "Android 2.1 release" and found no recent articles (latest was Jan 11th) or press releases saying that 2.1 update is imminent... However, that doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.