1st Smartphone EVER

lazytech

Reaction score
Hey everybody!:icon_ banana:

So I've had Verizon for five years now and finally getting my first smartphone.

I just graduated college and in my first "career" job. Ive had the LG Voyager for the last two years and just ordered the DROID Incredible last night. I'm in advertising and hope to develop my own apps one day so not to sound cliche but... I need a phone that DOES. :reddroid:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey everybody!:icon_ banana:

So I've had Verizon for five years now and finally getting my first smartphone.

I just graduated college and in my first "career" job. Ive had the LG Voyager for the last two years and just ordered the DROID Incredible last night. I'm in advertising and hope to develop my own apps one day so not to sound cliche but... I need a phone that DOES. :reddroid:

Welcome, lazytech, and congratulations on your new baby! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I'd say that being in college this phone would be a great help, but alas I can't.

So go to your new job and show everyone up with your way beeeyaatchin' phone. :D

swalser

Reaction score
Welcome. I'd say that being in college this phone would be a great help, but alas I can't.

So go to your new job and show everyone up with your way beeeyaatchin' phone. :D

Yeah, I'm in college and really looking forward to having a smart phone to get through the day! Hopefully it's not too distracting :icon_ banana:

King_Bean

Reaction score
Oh, its extremely distracting. I hope you have a lot of willpower.