1st droid

Maveryck

Reaction score
Hi all I have the Droid 2 Global. I'm live is Illinois and I'm 53 years old. (Yes, I said 53) I had Blackberry Storm before this but the Blackberry is NOTHING compared to this Droid. I don't know if the Network Mode should be on CDMA or Global. I'm guessing Global since that's the name and all. But thought that might just be for over sea's or something like that. Nice to meet everyone. I'll see if i can find anything out in the forums about my problem.

evltwn72

Reaction score
Hi all I have the Droid 2 Global. I'm live is Illinois and I'm 53 years old. (Yes, I said 53) I had Blackberry Storm before this but the Blackberry is NOTHING compared to this Droid. I don't know if the Network Mode should be on CDMA or Global. I'm guessing Global since that's the name and all. But thought that might just be for over sea's or something like that. Nice to meet everyone. I'll see if i can find anything out in the forums about my problem.

53...that's not old. My dad is 68 and he switched from the BB Storm over to the original Droid. I think the setting you want to keep it on is CDMA unless you travel out of the country. Oh and welcome to the Droid family.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome tithe community and I would set I on CDMA. 58 ain't old it's just a number and no reason you cant learn the X. Very solid device and fun to own. Feel free to ask questions and enjoy the stay

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Check out all of the sections for your phone by clicking the Forum link above.

Mike

BTW I'm several years older and have a lot of fun with my Droid.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum and yup, keep it on COMA like they said

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global