1.1 saph

Lurkingfear

Reaction score
So i wipe data / wipe cache, install the 1.1 update and the google apps. Reboot, im in a boot loop with the new boot up screen.. has happened twice now, what am i doing wrong?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would download the zips again. Move them to your sdcard and try with a fresh wipe and new zips. You probably want to reflash CW and I recommend trying one of the older versions of CW - I've had very good luck with 2.01.3.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1st Rom boots are pretty long, could be 10 min or more at boot animation.

How long did you wait?

OP
L

Lurkingfear

Reaction score
8 hours while i was at work :p i could tell it was restarting the boot animation because it would freeze then spin again, freeze then spin. exactly the same.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
8 hours, holy ****. I'm surprised the batt. didn't die.

Get a full charge and then you can try a different kernel or reinstall the Rom again.

OP
L

Lurkingfear

Reaction score
it was connected to my laptop the whole time, im trying fresh downloads now, so we'll see! maybe it got messed up when i tried the black n bold theme at the same time?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it was connected to my laptop the whole time, im trying fresh downloads now, so we'll see! maybe it got messed up when i tried the black n bold theme at the same time?

If your phone is really low it won't charge thru usb, due to lower voltages. Use the wall charger.

Ya don't install a theme right away, make sure everything works 1st

OP
L

Lurkingfear

Reaction score
Fresh installs just worked. Now to install the theme, hopefully that works too :)

i didn't know that about the USB... thanks for letting me know!

OP
L

Lurkingfear

Reaction score
annnnndd theme worked as well, you guys are quick, thanks for all the help / replies!

shocka2430

Reaction score
I've noticed that if you leave it hooked up to a usb it won't boot up. That is just from my own experiences.

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
Happened to me a couple times. Realized I had it plugged up unplugged and it booted. I may be the only one though lol

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk