1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Zynga iPhone apps may be coming to Droid, these apps need your support

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by AgentX, Jan 2, 2010.

1. AgentX

AgentX New Member

Most popular Zynga game is Facebook Mafia Wars. If you have played this I must tell you that the iPhone version is 10X better! More Sounds and animations. Zynga has made a couple of its games as apps for the iPhone, I've e-mailed them and started a thread on the Zynga forum but I think that posting a thread about iPhone apps for Droid in Zynga's iPhone section wont have many Droid users looking at it. So I've decided to let the Droid forum users decide. Do you want these awesome apps on the Droid, or do you want to wait for Zynga to decide on its own to go Droid. It's your choice, if you want this to happen please post on this page, you need to register for Zynga though, but please do, the future of many new Droid apps is in your Internet Browser.

Forum link, and thank you for helping make this happen:
    iPhone apps for Droid - Zynga Community Forums
  2. TimChgo9

TimChgo9 New Member

I played Mafia Wars for a bout 3 weeks... stupid game drove me nuts on Facebook... so did Farmville, and Cafe World...

I'll pass on any Zynga apps.....:rating00:
  3. ldimick

ldimick New Member

If Zynga codes for the Android like they do FB it will never work. I am surprised we are not seeing reports of iPhones bursting into flames or calling Mongolia after using anything from Zynga.
  4. AgentX

AgentX New Member

Sorry to hear that tim. Some people aren't into that genera, some like it, some play it very often and some love it so much they live in their mothers basement their whole life and die an old man high school dropout in a condemned house with their mothers skeleton rubbing their feet. I'm sure there will be enough people to help make this happen that like the genera.
  5. ldimick

ldimick New Member

It's not the genre that's the problem. It's Zynga.
  6. AgentX

AgentX New Member

Zynga has many problems i do agree, they have a whole forum section filled with problems of everything from typos to computer crashes. Zynga hires random people from there website so I don't blame you if you don't trust them or like them at all. But still, i like Mafia wars, and many other people do. iPhone version has way more and is better than the Facebook version. If Droids call Transylvania after playing Vampire bloodlust and electrocute the user than I wont be too suprised. BUT iPhone version has had less problems than facebook version. I really like Mafia wars so I started this. If you don't, we loose one person's support, but there will be many more ppl wanting this to happen hopefully.
  7. TimChgo9

TimChgo9 New Member

I'll give Zynga some props... Farmville is a cute game, the problem is, that the game becomes more of a chore, than a leisure activity. Mafia Wars just grated on my nerves in the worst way. It's not a bad game, but, it just was not an enjoyable experience after a while. I got tired of signing in to Mafai Wars, or Farmville, and finding everything a mess, if you will. It almost became work to go to those games and play.

From a gaming experience, I look for ease of use, and a decent "fun" factor. Zynga's games had none of that. Okay, maybe they have ease of use, but that's about it. MW and FV weren't fun after a while. I know some games get "old".... but, as a frame of reference, after 13 years, "Sim Tower" has yet to get old.....
  8. AgentX

AgentX New Member

Never heard of Simtower, can't really comment on it. This was more Like a conversation, minutes delay before next post lol.
  9. AgentX

AgentX New Member

And also, its the Genera if you cant answer this question, have you ever played a game similar to MW that you've liked?
  10. chazarama

chazarama New Member

i would like Mafia Wars on Droid

I am 40 and fat. Suprisingly, my only friends in life are people I have met on Facebook playing Mafia Wars. I would fare better in my quest to reach a 1/4 ton if I did not have to get out of bed to go across the room and play the game, by having an app on the Droid I could lay around while doing my jobs and fighting people.
    So, please make this a Droid app, I am almost to my goal!!!

Actually, I am 40, I do have live in-person friends, I don't live in my moms basement, but I do LOVE the game and would like it on the Droid, a lot!!!
    Thanks
    :~)
  11. brochaos

brochaos New Member

aren't these the people who were caught blatantly saying they rip off their customers to make a quick buck?
  12. ldimick

ldimick New Member

Yep! 67890
  13. AgentX

AgentX New Member

Mostly my main reason posting this thread is to bring people to the thread that really matters, the thread on Zynga's forums, iPhone apps for Droid - Zynga Community Forums , If you can post there. I would really appreciate it, if not, thanks for posting your support on this thread. Hopefully your and anyone else's posts here can encourage people to post on Zynga's forum.
  14. ktate88

ktate88 New Member

Love Mafia Wars! I play multiple times a day everyday on FB, that would awesome if it came to Droid
  15. natalie33

natalie33 New Member

i would love a Farmville app for my Droid...:icon_ banana:
  16. nuclearbier

nuclearbier New Member

Hook up some mafia wars please
  17. lumpysherman

lumpysherman New Member

Ditto, too many privacy concerns. I have them blocked on FB.
  18. Moose7579

Moose7579 New Member

Mafia Wars for the Droid!!

Please move the process along! I'll love to have Mafia Wars on my droid, that would so rock!!!!
  19. Schmidtrock

Schmidtrock New Member

Posted to the Zynga thread. I would like to see this. Mafia Wars that is. I can't see Farmville being done very well for our Droids.
  20. bastosero

bastosero New Member

There is already a game similar to Mafia Wars in the app market. It's called Gang Wars. Personally, I don't like Zynga either and I could care less about their games, but I don't mind seeing them in the market for those who really want some of their more popular games from Facebook. Just having more choices is a good thing I suppose.
Search tags for this page
android mafia wars app

cafe world android app

can droid incredibale play cafe world from facebook

can i play cafe world on my android phone

farmville app on a droid 5
farmville mobile app

play cafe world on droid

why can't i play cafe world on my ipad
zynga cafe world app for android
zynga droid app
zynga mafia wars android app not working