Zune (WP7) UI on Droid

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
once the bugs get ironed out, and hopefully they add more to it. ill use it for awhile.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see where this goes. I never really use all the home screens. I use maybe one and then I just add a few things to it like BW, power control, and a few apps. This would be nice for a change.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
I can't wait to see where this goes. I never really use all the home screens. I use maybe one and then I just add a few things to it like BW, power control, and a few apps. This would be nice for a change.

exactly. me too. i use the right screen for power control and google search. and maybe something else. i have no need for all these screens. i dont download 100s of apps.

tu3218

Reaction score
I think the zune interface is so sleek an very intuitive. Its straight forward and easy to access things. I really hope the developer updates this an keeps going. This could be a very big alternative home screen to all the other choices we have.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
They updated it. No more 3 second leg when hitting apps. There is some lag when you scroll, its not as bad though. I aksed about unread sms email etc indicators they said,,,

the number indicators will be put on my to do list. appreciate the feedback ;)

Seems to be a little lag when clicking the home button. He said he'll be working on that today

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah, I updated but I still think its pretty laggy an not reliable. I'm definitely going to keep this on my phone but not going to use it as stock launcher until it has more added an most of all more reliable.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Yeah, I updated but I still think its pretty laggy an not reliable. I'm definitely going to keep this on my phone but not going to use it as stock launcher until it has more added an most of all more reliable.

well im glad youre keeping it on the phone. i told him about a couple other lag issues and he said he would work on them tonight. so we will see how that turns out. i know this will be a big hit once things get implemented and the lag is gone

tu3218

Reaction score
Oh yeah for sure, its something truely different from all other launchers an is a breath of fresh air. Can't wait till its running smooth.

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
Cool wallpaper. Lights has some good music. But anyways... I'm gonna have to check this out. I really like the Zune HD UI.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Cool wallpaper. Lights has some good music. But anyways... I'm gonna have to check this out. I really like the Zune HD UI.

yeah i listened to a couple after a buddy mentioned her. and shes just hot, lol. let me know what you think of it if you decide to check it out. also be sure to read the first post if you didnt as none of the home links will be working when you install it.

vinnard

Reaction score
This would be epic if you could make it a 4x4 widget but I don't see myself replacing launcherpro for it

ExNight

Reaction score
Why is it only the phone, apps, market, and setting button only work? Can't get the messaging, contacts, internet or other important buttons to work at all

Jejackson

Reaction score
I am installing as we speak, I'm always interested in a new UI paradigm. Its easy to grow accustomed to what we are use to and we as people begin to filter out new conventional ideas that could in fact be a better solution

vinnard

Reaction score
Why is it only the phone, apps, market, and setting button only work? Can't get the messaging, contacts, internet or other important buttons to work at all

go to apps, long press the app that you want to assign to one of the home things, then set it as it.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
well a few lag issues were fixed overnight. nothing extreme yet. nothing new. but its coming along.