Zumocast

Anathema

Reaction score
so...where do the downloaded files go on the internal? anyone know?

/sdcard/download/ZumoCast internal storage, if that better answers your question. (but i'm pretty sure you can change that)

willlayb

Reaction score
/sdcard/download/ZumoCast internal storage, if that better answers your question. (but i'm pretty sure you can change that)

hmm, ill check around...i wish i could just default everything to the actual sd card and not the stupid internal "sd card". apparently the setting to do that doesnt work for me

bermudagem

Reaction score
I love Zumocast. The only problem we have, is that both my husband and I, both have the Bionic. Apparently you can not use it on two phones, and one PC/laptop. I call Verizon, they said Motorola is working on this issue. Unless, maybe someone here, knows of a way to do it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
i have right clicked dude. I right clicked and then chose open. Nothing happened. Then tried to run as admin. Nothing happened. Im not completely stupid.

jradaj

Reaction score
I think the failure to play some files of supported formats is down to the audio encoding. ZumoCast only seems to support things with AC3 encoded audio files, and won't play anything with DTS audio encoding. Supposedly, they're working on fixing it, but we'll see how that goes.

M

Mullensbb

Yea its a shame, My mkv HD movies dont play nor do the x264 ones. it's funny though cause the files shows an image of the film so it can read well enough to do that but not play back....

Batman8

Reaction score
i can't get for the life of me get this to workon my imac. The server keeps saying it's offline. any ideas? i emailed them so i'm waiting for a response.

I have the exact same problem on my Macbook!! I have installed the app on the phone and my Mac twice with no problems, it's just that I can't see any information AT ALL from the Mac, I just get a spinning icon and a message that says "the server is offline." Is this a firewall issue or is Norton Antivirus blocking the connection or something? If it is a firewall issue, how can I use Zumocast while still being protected by my firewall? I don't want to just turn it off completely.

If this involves opening a particular port for communicating through the firewall will someone please walk me through the steps? I REALLY want to take advantage of this Zumocast technology!!! Please Help!!!

Thanks.

JimmyGT

Reaction score
Zumocast has an update both on the desktop and mobile applications. Seems to have fixed all the issues I was having with file compatibility and also performance is much better. Great job Motorola!

Derekweb

Reaction score
Win Update lost all my folders. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it added them again.

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
Not to be a party pooper for all those who love zumocast, but I tried to install it on my computer and it thinks it's a virus. I started digging into exactly what zumocast has access to on my computer and it's security settings and I will NEVER install this program onto my computer or cell phone. How long do you think it will be before someone clones your phone's mac address and hacks into your computer? I think it's a security problem. I might be paranoid, but be carefull guys!!

pbcarch

Reaction score
Any having issues with logging onto their computers with their bionic and zumocast ?
It worked before and now it does not connect

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

grrouchie

Reaction score
I couldn't even get it to install yesterday. Just kept hanging anywhere between 65 and 99 percent.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Well, i use an iMac and zumocast perfect for me on my Bionic. I love having access to all of my music without using my actual memory card. That is brilliant.

reebz

Reaction score
I just successfully logged in and started playing a song. I'm rooted with REBLURRED 1.6. Have you tried logging out and then logging back in? That worked for me when I previously had a problem with Zumocast.