Zuesdroid Desire ROM help! nandroid anyone?!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mike919, Jun 1, 2010.

1. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, so there are at length conversations with myself/erron/tapout in the mail Zeusdroid thread here trying to get me setup with the nandroid restore used to load this Desire ROM from Zuesdroid...

Only problem is my SPR recovery WILL NOT WORK FOR ANYTHING! ANY backup i EVER created bootlooped. no matter what. Data clearing, cache clearing twice before and after the nandroid restore, every Kernel imaginable... BUT... for some reason my phone likes clockworkmod recoveries and any backup i create with that WORKS!!

My question is, does ANYBODY have a CLOCKWORKMOD backup of like the STOCK zuesdroid ROM that they can send to me??? I would greatly appreciate it as I think this is the ONLY way i'm going to get a chance at this ROM... THANKS!!! PLEASE HELP!

2. ieatscones

ieatscones Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry to go off topic, but anyways, id wait until a USABLE version of the ROM comes out.... i mean, at this point we cant even call people, so just wait, its not a great rom... yet

3. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This rom is very usable. especiially for me since i always have access to wifi at home and at work. I don't have to worry about flipping data on/off... even if I did, voicemail works fine... so while i appreciate your opinion, they should probably be voiced a little bit more accurate for others that may read this. You CAN call people, you just have to make sure you know the facts surrounding the ROM...

4. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry, that probably sounded mean... i just think it just looks like a great alpha version to try. its something completely new and thats why i was excited to try it. its already a great ROM based on the fact that there's nothing like it unless you have an HTC... thats all i meant..

5. mjh68

mjh68 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a clockwork version , just not sure how to send it to you . It is to big for email, so upload to some free server ?

6. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks MJH... one of the guys over at the zuesdroid thread sent me one the other day... my phone just does NOT like the boot.img for this ROM and have come to the conclusion that it will not work :/ .... That you so much for the offer but i think i'm just gonna stick to my BB1.1 with nextheme... if its EVER finsihed, i'll try it once its done... maybe once an update.zip is created it'll work for me.