zoosk photo verification not working

paul623

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
blu dash jr
I have a blu dash jr phone with android version 2.3.5 hardware version is 1.1.0 software version blu-d14wb-v04-generic-020-05-2015 kernel version 2.6.35.7. I am using zoosk version 3.7.12. When I launch this app it says there is a newer version of zoosk available and I am having trouble using photo verification on this device try a different device get the message there is an updated version of this software. sometimes when I login to this app and than I try updating it with my wireless enabled and I don't get any where. Is there any resolution to this issue other than getting a new phone?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum @paul623.

I would delete the App,restart your device and install the App again.

Let us know if that works for you..

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome aboard paul623! Your device likely won't be able to update to the latest version since you're running Gingerbread on your device. Usually the latest app versions are only compatible with the last couple Android OS versions, so that may be where you're running into problems. I've never used this app so I could be wrong. Let us know how Jeffery's suggestion works for you.
Good luck!

S5 tap'n

OP
P

paul623

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
blu dash jr
I tried reinstalling it and no luck

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Sorry to hear that didn't work for you, it was worth a try.
I wasn't able to find out any information on the app page in regards to what version of Android this app requires. Your best bet at this point would be to contact their help and/or customer service folks. Here's where you'll want to go to get some help regarding this issue.
* Customer Service: Contact Zoosk Customer Support | Zoosk.com
* Help: Help Center
I'm sure someone there will be able to help you resolve this problem.
Let us know how you make out, and please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else we can help you with.

S5 tap'n

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Welcome aboard paul623! Your device likely won't be able to update to the latest version since you're running Gingerbread on your device. Usually the latest app versions are only compatible with the last couple Android OS versions, so that may be where you're running into problems. I've never used this app so I could be wrong. Let us know how Jeffery's suggestion works for you.
Good luck!

S5 tap'n
This is my thought. Looks like the app may not support that old of Android.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk