Zoom "IN" in Google Maps

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's another +1 that Google Maps has ALWAYS been like that. I'm on my 4th Droid (don't ask) and each one has done this. I have had a Droid since the day it was released.

samiusmc

Reaction score
No zooming issue

I went to the Verizon store yesterday and they said my Droid was normal and it had no zooming problem. I tested all the Droids there and they all show the white overlay like mine does. I received bad information from Verizon on the phone. Sorry if I posted incorrect information.

Erich_F

Reaction score
I received bad information from Verizon on the phone. Sorry if I posted incorrect information.

No worries...you aren't the first, and won't be the last. I had a salesman in the store tell me the Droid didn't have WiFi :) The techs know a little about a lot of phones. I haven't seen any techs that know a lot about any. Sort of like electronics salespeople...but let's not get started on that one :icon_evil:

OP
P

Plastics

Reaction score
You are right, mine will zoom into about 100ft, then at 50ft got to the white grid screen. I now know how to find street view !!

Next question : How do I delete addresses from "the search" file ? I have about 3 that have wrong address.