ZooGue Offering 2 FREE Galaxy S III Cases to Anyone! Get It While It's Hot!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1958d1348855729-found-case-i-like-zoogue-com-dscn0302.jpg

An S3forums member contacted me to let me know that he had received a couple of free Galaxy S 3 cases in the mail, and they were free! Apparently they had been giving away Iphone and Ipad accessories for several weeks. They recently added Samsung Galaxy S 3 cases! Just head to the link below, add 2 cases to your cart, and imput the promo code "FreeZooGueAccessory". Mine are in the mail and on the way! The only catch is that you will be responsible for $6 worth of shipping and handling cost. The cases look to be high quality TPU cases. I was provided with a USPS tracking number. I know this isn't the type of story that I normally cover, but I thought this information was to valuable to keep to myself.

Free Cases Here

Via S3Forums.com

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'm in for two. I have two CruzerLite TPU cases and like them, but its always nice to have spares. Especially 2 for 6 bucks.

DRX1983

Reaction score
Just put in an order for 2 (1 Black, 1 Grey). Thanks. will post a follow up on the quality of the cases when they arrive.

Dragonman4994

Reaction score
Have the rock case and love it! Nice to have some other options to change things up a bit. Thank you!

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mine came in today. I will be unboxing them and giving them away on my channel.

Reaction score
These are actually very nice cases for the price. All of the holes match up perfectly including the mic. (Past versions had a mic issue) The case is small and fits tightly It'll protect your phone from chips and dents but I'd imagine the glass would still crack. There's just enough grip to hold the phone without any issues getting stuck in your pocket.

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
Just curious did anyone get charged 2 6 dollar fees from the place? On my online banking I have 2 charges from Jose cal. The 5.99 original for shipping but a 6.66 charge also?

droiderr

Reaction score
I recommend the black case because the white one gets dirty a little easy but the black case is great specially since it only cost like $3.99 I wouldhave paid $20 - 30 for this case. Its not like those other soft cases that stick in your pocket. Its soft yet its smooth, absolutely love it. Thanks again for the post