zooey deschanel

cyber3dx

Reaction score
OMG a couple of weeks ago I was walking my dog at a local park. This girl is talking to a friend and she's all bundled up in a peacoat and beret and she walks up and wants to say hello to my Bichon and chat about dogs. No idea who she is. But this girl is absolutely stunningly beautiful especially her eyes once she took her sun glasses off. Just saw a pic of her today and sure enough, it was her.

At first I thought she looked a bit like Katie Holmes but this girl was about 5'-5". She did a pretty good job hiding her face with the hat and sun glasses. Really sweet girl. It was really cool.

My most recent brush with fame.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You hear such horror stories these days about celebrities, it's refreshing to hear about one actually behaving like a human. But then again, Dogs do bring out the best in most people. And you are very correct, she is very attractive.

I have a little blue Italian Greyhound that goes everywhere with me and she attracts a lot of attention. The relationship we have with these amazing animals has astonished and fascinated me since I was very, very young.

serveitup911

Reaction score
She is amazing; I have had a huge crush on her for a few years!

She seems funny, kind, and physically she is precisely my type.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I love the color of her eyes, lol. Just that alone makes her beautiful

steve13

Reaction score
No idea what this is from, just googled Zooey and this popped up, too good to not share.

Zooey+Deschanel+4ie85eb.jpg