ZOMGWTFBBQ! Tired of Android leaks, how about a Sapphire leak -cvpcs/sniffle stay out

C3PIO

Reaction score
What kernels are y'all using?
Seems from the changelog, some kernel mods were made as well, but I don't seen any from the 0.9.5 link.

Index of /sapphire/froyo/0.8.4/kernels.testing

thats where i got mine

Me too. Using the 800LV, running cool with no reboots so far.

The kernel built onto the release works very good for me so far I dont know if it is standard or low voltage but I see is a 7 slots from 125 to 1000 mhz and I have no reasons to change it jet, lets see how it go with the battery for at least one more day

brochaos

Reaction score
can someone drocap2 that blackbar update for me? maybe with the notification bar down?

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
can someone drocap2 that blackbar update for me? maybe with the notification bar down?

CAP201007271846.jpg

brochaos

Reaction score
that works for me thanks!! looks pretty good! i was getting bored of stock frg01 and needed something else. i hope my camera problem doesn't come back though!

hyatari

Reaction score
Switchapk music and phone not working for me. Possibly not implemented yet? Otherwise working great so far. Really looking good fellas. Good work.

Edit : anyone know if freemem settings apply on boot? If not, will it be added?

Edit 2 : nvm I found the Switchapk files in the parent directory.

brochaos

Reaction score
why does the OP state that you still need the 0.8.4blackbar file in order to use the 0.9.5 framework-res?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
why does the OP state that you still need the 0.8.4blackbar file in order to use the 0.9.5 framework-res?

Not sure, I know that framework has changed, so basically all I did was take drawable-hdpi from the 0.8.4 theme files and place them in the framework-res.apk for 0.9.5

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Not sure, I know that framework has changed, so basically all I did was take drawable-hdpi from the 0.8.4 theme files and place them in the framework-res.apk for 0.9.5

Ok...been trying to do this with no luck. I have pushed some files with luck, but when it comes to framework files been having some problems. I am sure it is me and my lack of know how.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ok...been trying to do this with no luck. I have pushed some files with luck, but when it comes to framework files been having some problems. I am sure it is me and my lack of know how.

adb push $LOCATION/framework-res.apk /system/framework

where $LOCATION is wherever you have placed the apk on your computer.

OP
wingdo

wingdo

Reaction score

A very good question. I don't know what the hell he was thinking.

<quietly goes up and edits the post>

Armyof2

Reaction score
Doh...installed the black bar mod and it made launcherpro freak...i'ma try it again and reinstall launcherpro over it instead of the other way around and see if that works....

No love...gotta wipe and reload everything...like I've never done that before

Last edited: