ZombieStomped 1.7 teaser!!

bigsnack

Reaction score
This one maybe a bit hard to change but you think you can remove the threaded sms limit? I know the stock SMS app on the aosp rom didn't have it and I would really dig seeing that limit removed or changed to something higher.

drum747

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! Keep up the good work man!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Azurikai

Reaction score
i guess i might as well pay for the Liberty Market App & get the .5 GB leak because I want FEATURES, not themes & boot animation mods and stuff, i want my phone to perform better.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Looks great! Unfortunately I don't have my DROID 2 anymore because I got a new DROID pro. Regardless, I will enjoy following the progress of zombiestomped as time goes on. Great job.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i guess i might as well pay for the Liberty Market App & get the .5 GB leak because I want FEATURES, not themes & boot animation mods and stuff, i want my phone to perform better.

You can do whatever you want, I've built in all of the necessary "features" or performance tweaks so you didn't have to worry about it. :) But again, you can do whatever you want.

fishaholic

Reaction score

thats a fairly rude remark to make......

mardoon

Reaction score
Wow I like all your guys work! I have donate most of them. If you root your phone learn how to make your own tweaks!!! Zombiestomp I am enjoying your work with other Dev. Support. Off to drink more beer!! Agree fish... rude statement.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

plutonium0587

Reaction score
Yeah rude comment indeed... don't bother posting just to say you are going to donate to someone else. Waste of my brainpower to read that mess. Jboxen has provided plenty.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This may sway me back to ZS...seems like every week im going back and forth between liberty and this lol...so many great devs! Thanks again for all your hard work!

leonozug

Reaction score
I've been on Zombiestomped 1.65 since the day Jboxen released it. Totally love this Rom. I've even gotten a few friends to give it a try. Really looking forward to 1.7 for the DX!!

Lee l2oi

Reaction score

This guy is a douche. I payed for Liberty Toolbox as soon as it was available just to support Rummler for his voluntary hard work. I'm running ZS because I found it more stable and faster than the current Liberty gb release. This guy is a selfish lazy bum. Thanks again for your hard work.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Lookout for a most likley late night release on sunday night(tomorrow night)!!! :)