NYCSean

Reaction score
Get ready!!!!!!!

compilation17.jpg

Psst. Wanna tease us the release date?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Lee l2oi

Reaction score
First off phenomenal work Jakebites! I follow 3 people on twitter you jrummy and Howard Stern. Im pretty sure led notification problems are inherent to the gb leak but if u have any reccomendations to cure the problem (it simply never lights up) you'd be the man in my book. The only other thing I'm hoping for is the ability to erase stock bookmarks (Verizon google etc). Thanks for all the hard work it's much appreciated out here and screw anyone complaining.

Lee l2oi

Reaction score
By the way running zs 1.6 and willing to test roms anytime for u guys. Just happy there's still people developing d2. I'll help u guys any way I can since I lack the know how to build roms myself.

Lee l2oi

Reaction score
I don't have the LED notification issue people are discussion. Odd.
How'd u install. I wiped everything sbf'd back to stock froyo with rsd lite and used the zip from tbh before installing zs. How'd u install? Ps I was coming from liberty 2.0 but that shouldn't matter considering.

clhansen

Reaction score
CM7 has a monitor on animation like the monitor off animation. Ive been looking for it just for myself but think it'd be an awesome addition to your rom.

So far ZS1.6 is best version of GB I've had my hands on, great job.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

clhansen

Reaction score
Im referring to a screen on animation. I've had the screen off flashed to all my gb roms.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

bink1r

Reaction score
That's funny. Those are the only people I follow on twitter too. Topless. TOPLESS. Topless.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums