ZNAPS Adpator Turns Your Android's Charge Port Into a MagSafe Charge Port

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
photo-original.jpg

Last week we discussed the world's first ever reversible micro usb cable "MicFlip". While USB C is coming it will be years before it is standardized, and anyone with an older device just plain won't have the option for a reversible usb cable unless they grab a cable like the MicFlip. Since the announcement of the MicFlip there have been plenty of other rip offs announced.

Znaps gives users an even better option. They have created a charge port adapter that changes your Android's charge port into MagSafe port! The adapter plugs into your phone and the charge cable connects magnetically. The magnetic connection is reversible, so you don't have to think about which way you are putting the micro usb into your phone. You don't even have to search for the hole. The cable has raised more than $500,000 on kickstarter and has been fully funded. The cable will only set you back $9 if you get in on the funding now.

via Kickstarter.com

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
That's awesome... Going to check it out..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Nice alternative. Have to check it out.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
My Nexus 6 has a tiny gap between the edge of the device and the actual micro USB plug. I wonder if that thing would sit near flush. Then again, I use a wireless charger so I don't actually need one.