Zillow is available on the market

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
FYI - Zillow - the real estate application is available now from the market for free.

It's VERY cool and uses the maps application to show you values of homes, whats for sale, etc...

ldimick

Reaction score
FYI - Zillow - the real estate application is available now from the market for free.

It's VERY cool and uses the maps application to show you values of homes, whats for sale, etc...
I used to play with that on my iPhone. Not always accurate but fun to play with. Very cool technology.

eliassami5

Reaction score
[video=youtube;f6F382eU-5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6F382eU-5A]YouTube - Android App Review: Zillow for the Motorola DROID[/video]

LT*

Reaction score
Being in the market right now makes this app a must! I've played around with it for an hour or so, and it's worked flawlessly.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I hate Zillow, they keep telling me I am losing $$$.....lol

solorca

Reaction score
Zillow is awesome. I'm a little annoyed though, because it has estimates for every house in my neighborhood except mine!

Jibber

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to save a search for a house using zillow like the app but when comparing several properties gets confusing.

greyghost04

Reaction score
I've used Zillow for about 2 years and find it pretty accurate. At least you have a ballpark figure.

supercharged.droid

Reaction score
I hate Zillow, they keep telling me I am losing $$$.....lol

i have looked at it since i bought my house 2 years ago and i hate it also because it tells me how much i overpaid for my house.:mad:

It appears that is the case with most people who bought 2 years ago. My house was built 5 years ago and I just bought it in October from the previous owners for exactly what they paid for it back then. It took them two years to sell, as the same for me. They also added a lot of features to the house since then, so it was a loss for them.