Zeusdroid can you PLEASE give the community an update?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by gregsjh13, Jun 16, 2010.

1. gregsjh13

gregsjh13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Update From ZeusDriod Team!

To anyone who needs information on the Status of the Sense Ui Rom this post was posted this month by Erron.

''I cannot speak for the whole team, but I can for myself. First, I thank all of you for the kind words directed at myself. Where have I been? Vacation! It's that time of year. I have 20 acres in Northern MI that I bought last summer and I am building a vacation home on. Theres no electricity, water, gas, phone, or internet even available. It's middle of nowhere and I prefer it that way.

I will try to address the questions as I can. Some of you are right, the ZD team has been quiet. For the most part, I haven't heard much from anyone regarding this rom. Half the team is spending time with alldroid, the other half is unavailable or AWOL. Nobody has heard from Jake regarding the RIL. The other source we had seems to be having issues. I have started looking for other outside sources to get it done. Bird, Michael and I talk almost every day. Just because we don't let everyone know about it doesn't mean it's not the case.

This is the last time I will mention anything regarding Boost and the team. I am a bit saddened he has decided to chime in with some negativity considering he, michael and I all have a good working relationship now. I am not dramatic, and wont go after him(never have) for things he's said and wont rush off to tell Michael it's being brought up again. It's touchy for both of them. There was no collusion in regards to him leaving. It was decided quickly by Greek when we could talk to him. I won't go into the details but it had little to do with Jake. It just worked out where the day Greek was around, jake and I started talking. Thats the honest truth.

OKAY, now..to sum it up, no the rom hasn't been abandoned maybe just on a hold. We don't see the point in pouring hour after hour into it when the phone won't even make calls correctly. Once it's fixed youll see a few other fixes come down the line.

Aaaaaand any more talk of boost regarding the team will be deleted. It's been a long time, his own rom is successful and the community should be better to each other than to try to hurt threads. If you don't like the decisions of the team, don't check our section or use our rom. That's the best advice I can give you.

OH, also if anyone has questions..PM me or Tapout or gtalk me. He has direct access to me and is a great help. my gchat name is erronr and I am always around. I have answered every PM sent to me RE this rom and will continue to. Thank all of you for the support and the hopes that we can get this working.''

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  2. Jizzylax

Jizzylax Member

Ratings:
    +0
  3. mjh68

mjh68 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also on Jake Day's blog website ninebysix.com he makes a comment regarding finishing the RIL for zeusdroid along with his other projects, but I am not holding my breath thats for sure :)