ZeroBarrier's MIUI Mods

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Think he said he doesn't like to cover them, he'd rather remove them. But don't quote me.

I quoted you! :biggrin::rofl3:

I had too, working night shift when I should be sleeping right now makes silliness come out.

Thank you you made my day:)

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Bump so new users can find these mods easier.

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

No problem.

Been tracking downloads, seems not a lot of people use these mods. I can't get enough of them, heh.

Ozzie

Reaction score
I'm using them...they're great and one of the first things I look for with a new build...I want them forever...lol

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

Well, I can't say they're not getting downloaded, if I add it all up I've seen around 190 downloads in total for mods based on 0.12.3.

It just seems like very few people are using my mods, since the ROM has already reached 1,500+ downloads and each mod has an average of 20-30 downloads.

You'd figure with the ROM being on over 1,000 D1's there would be more people wanting to fine tune their phone with these snazzy mods; oh well.

rev.buttons

Reaction score
Zero dude don't fret, those miui users that are important and in the know are the ones using your mods. I personally am loving them and hope they continue over into each build. ;) you doing a great job...keep it up!
Rev.

burkett375

Reaction score
I have a request, if its even possible, and would be extremely grateful if you could even work on it for me. Can you center the clock on the notification bar and leave the other icons on the edges? Thanks!

OP
Z

ZeroBarrier

That's not even possible without rewriting most of the notification bar code of the framework. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't know where to start, and no to mention MIUI is updated once every 7 days. That mod wouldn't even be worth the time it would take versus the time a release is updated.

On a side note, that would make MIUI way, way, way too iPhoney. And while I love MIUI, I hate everything Apple.

speedfreeq

Reaction score
Well, I can't say they're not getting downloaded, if I add it all up I've seen around 190 downloads in total for mods based on 0.12.3.

It just seems like very few people are using my mods, since the ROM has already reached 1,500+ downloads and each mod has an average of 20-30 downloads.

You'd figure with the ROM being on over 1,000 D1's there would be more people wanting to fine tune their phone with these snazzy mods; oh well.

to be honest, it took me awhile to find this thread after it dropped off the first page. even searching for "clock mod" and "notification bar"...fwiw

burkett375

Reaction score
That's not even possible without rewriting most of the notification bar code of the framework. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't know where to start, and no to mention MIUI is updated once every 7 days. That mod wouldn't even be worth the time it would take versus the time a release is updated.

On a side note, that would make MIUI way, way, way too iPhoney. And while I love MIUI, I hate everything Apple.

I didn't think it was possible, but thanks for the response.

kingdroid81

Reaction score

Me personally, I love the mods. I used the mod to take off my clock on 12.3 and the previous version. Why would a person put a clock widget on their screen when there is a clock in the status bar?? Me, I think just one clock on my screen is good enough for me.

motiond

Reaction score
Anyone know if the 12.3 mods will work with the 12.11 rom?

rev.buttons

Reaction score
Anyone know if the 12.3 mods will work with the 12.11 rom?

I was ablut to ask the same question...guess i could flash the old version and see instead of being lazy
rev.

OK... so just did it...NO it doesn't work it just boot loops :( huess i'll wait for the updates