Zenwatch 2 announced

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
They like to err on the side of extreme caution.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
They like to err on the side of extreme caution.
Sometimes. Don't think for a second we're not paying attention though. Not to pull the curtain back too far, but when we're uncertain, we have a "backroom discussion" to get a staff consensus. It has so far been decided that, while this particular member's posts are mostly redundant and arguably obnoxious, they have not strictly broken the guidelines as we interpret them. Opinions expressed by other members in these threads and through reported posts are also noted during these discussions.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
We know you're paying attention, of course. We also know you have a super secret mods only forum. Of course you would, and as a former forum mod, I would LOVE to see the pron you guys have in there. :D

Bit in this particular case? Ban Hammer. He has contributed nada to any thread he's posted, every other post is "but this modular watch"...
If he was just a normal dude REALLY into the idea of a Modular Watch, ya' think once, maybe once, he would have posted a link to said watch? Mentioned it by name?
"I keep hearing about this modular watch"... really? WHICH ONE?
Blocks? Or one of the several on Kickstarter?

Personally I don't even remotely see the point except maybe adding a battery. Just give me every option for one price. I don't want to pick and choose my watch pieces. Again, except for the battery.