Zenulator throws in the towel???

dbuglio

Reaction score
It feels like it has been about 2 weeks since the release of 10.29. Do we truly want 2-3 full out ROM updates a week? I wouldn't mind SLOWER updates.

The milestone port sounds like it has potential, once its done I imagine it will help us to "sync" with the miui guys in china.

drkow19

Reaction score
I pooped myself when I read the first post! Losing the Zen would be like losing a part of me (my poop). I've been following his work for over a year, from HTC Touch to Eris to Droid. He always poops out the freshest roms. It would really stink to lose him. How many ways can I relate this to poop? Four.

jellybean420

Reaction score
If this is true, there are still two other people that actively work on MIUI. So there is no need to get concerned about it. The reason the updates haven't been coming is because the ports have gotten a lot more complicated. I have updated 6.4 and will release it tonight. I would tell you guys that development stopped if it has, but the truth is that it hasn't. Jamezelle is working hard on getting the milestone version ported to the DROID. That's a whole new port and will take more time but if he's sucessful it will be a much more solid base for us to work with. MIUI is still an alpha rom at it's root and should be treated as such. Every single one of MIUI's files are likely to change release to release. You will never see that with a "stock" rom or even most ASOP roms.

Awesome! Good to know! Thank you for all your hard work you put into this ROM!

D1-MIUI ROM with Blue Steel theme
Slayher 1.2 GHz kernal
1st quadrant - 1568
2nd quadrant - 1695

Sent from a Droid .. where no Droid has gone before ..

Off topic but... did those wallpapers come with the blue steel theme? They look real nice.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
the last update i got about 11.19 port is it has no data ATM, lol i posted this in the wrong thread but ill leave it,it if kinda on topic

Last edited:

dbst

Reaction score
I pooped myself when I read the first post! Losing the Zen would be like losing a part of me (my poop). I've been following his work for over a year, from HTC Touch to Eris to Droid. He always poops out the freshest roms. It would really stink to lose him. How many ways can I relate this to poop? Four.
Are you alright? LMAO

drkow19

Reaction score
Are you alright? LMAO
Now I am, having just flashed 11.19!

eggsped

Reaction score

I guess you could say "He's the Sh!%!"