Zen Miui V2 for Droid1 without wiping

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
installed galaxy theme over working MIUI rom. i get the white screen of death however, i can hear the phone loaded up just fine. any suggestions?

Boot to recovery and restore a nandroid backup. Probably only option at this point is to reflash everything.

Shouldnt take a long time especially if you just flashed MIUI over the top of SS4.8, and have a backup of the 4.8. All of your apps and setup will still be there. If it persists, it could possibly be your recovery having issues?

freddyvaca

Reaction score
i actually reloaded everything again so i am up and running. is there a fix for that issue? i would really like to use the galaxy theme.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i actually reloaded everything again so i am up and running. is there a fix for that issue? i would really like to use the galaxy theme.

you can use rom manager to flash a previous version of clockworkmod recovery. Then try to flash the galaxy theme zip again.

Personally, I would just try to flash the theme again as your phone is now and see if you get the white screen again. Possibly something just went wrong the first time. Go grab the galaxy theme from here.

MiuiGalaxyTheme_Beta2.zip

then try to reflash using the fresh theme zip in this link. Discard the one you got the white screen with...I wouldnt use it again. possibly it was corrupted somehow.

See if that works for ya.

freddyvaca

Reaction score
thanks, would you use ROM manager to install the theme or reboot into recovery? wipe data or no?

DroidxRage

Reaction score
ummm... trying this out real fast, but how do you bring up the app tray with all your apps????

this seems like it should be easy, however i cant figure it out after 15 minutes of playing

NVM.. market just never resynced with old apps, hence didn't see anything that I used to have on there...

Last edited: