zedge problems

mhockett

Reaction score
Zedge was working fine, then uninstalled because of an unrelated problem. Reinstalled zedge. Now when I try to assign a sedge ringtone, I just get an "OK or Cancel" message with the OK grayed out. Help!!

cisco0910

Reaction score
You have to either redownload or if you did already previously the ringtones are already sAved on your phone. Like if you go regular settings, phone ringtones click android instead of zedge. All your previous should still be there

cisco0910

Reaction score
I love zedge. I'm not into a song playing everytime somebody calls or text me. I got a cool sword sound everytime somebody texts me. Or when somebody emails my gmail I got a sexy woman saying "master, I have a message for you". Haha

visitgrayling

Reaction score
Zedge not working?

I installed Zedge and Mabilo. They worked fine for a couple of weeks. Then they stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not working. Help! I've had to change all my contacts back to the standard android sounds since otherwise nothing rings!

Lenora208

Reaction score
I love zedge, but today it stopped working. It's stuck on 'despicable me' notification tone and won't change to anything else even after I've uninstalled the program. How do I fix this?