Zeam

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
those using zeam can go to the link to post any bugs or issues. The dev will be on that thread some time tomo to see if he can use our input to improve the app for the next update.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Ok..i got rid of GDE...lags too much. Now i am on this one ZEAN.
This is sweet. Very nice.
I love the screen view very similar to the INCREDIBLE's Helicopter view.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Crashed my phone twice in ten minutes after installing. Think I'll wait a bit for the bugs to be worked out. Seems to have something to do with either (a) launching it without it being the default and/or (b) the wallpaper I'm using.

Slipstream

Reaction score
I'm fairly impressed... It looks great with BB's NexTheme notification bar, and it does everything I want (and nothing I don't). VERY snappy too.

I'd say the dev is off to a great start. I'll try it out for a bit as I was never a huge fan of Helix.

carmanhere

Reaction score
Question about launcher pro

I know ths mightsound nuts to everyone, but I am totally newto this phone. I finally installedLauncher Pro. My question is ???? here do I find out about it, how it works, what it does and how to do it.
Thanks for someones input

Palantirion

Reaction score
I just installed Zeam on our two Droids which recently upgraded to 2.2. Zeam FLYS compared to Helix (which I loved on 2.0 and 2.1). It offers me everything Helix had, plus a few more options, and is more stable. The only crashes I've had were when I would uninstall a widget (using an older version of apex) that was currently used on the desktop. But Zeam reboots SO quickly that there was no inconvenience beyond hitting the "force kill" button.

My only oddity with Zeam is that I cannot get it to allow me to have more than 7 screens. Don't know why. I care to know the answer out of principle rather than necessity. Is 7 the max specifically for Droids?

I LOVE ZEAM!

Last edited:

Palantirion

Reaction score
Another minor Zeam issue: Sometimes after a reboot certain desktop icons will not display correctly, instead reverting to the generic Droid icon. The easy fix for this: menu/preferences/reboot. All the icons will be refreshed.

PhDCow

Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I started using Zeam a few days ago on my X. I had been a strong proponent of LP, but it started getting buggy. Zeam rocks in its simplicity!

millbean

Reaction score
just came across this launcher. is there any way to customize the icons? is pretty fast though on droid x