Zeam or ADW?

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked before... My phone has been on the fritz lately, and I'm trying to to wait it out until my update is due, about 1 month . Because of this, I'm trying to find ways to use the least amount of resources as I can. ShadowROM has been running quite smoothly on my droid so I may still with it or go to Onix roms, as those always run super fast for me.

Just wondering though, Zeam or ADW? Which one uses less resources? What have you guys seen differences in? I know ADW has a lot more features than Zeam, but I'm looking more for quickness, stability, and a launcher that wont use up too many resources.

Any help appreciated :)

OP
SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Not really liking Launcherpro. I like ADW's re sizable widget feature because its free. But its sometimes slow as f*ck for me.
Just installed TouchWiz, and its pretty nifty. Only thing I dont like is the screen number display at the top.

OP
SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Another question... DINC or DX?

Upgrade next month and I'm trying to decide. Used the DX for the first time and its huge! Not sure if I could get used to that. I be loving my other friend's inc though. Also looking into the inc hd, if thats coming out any time soon...

Should I wait or should I pick the ____ ?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Speed is my #1 problem with ADW. Both phones are great so you can't really go wrong. Hard to believe that the X is only .25" taller than the Inc huh?

DroidForums junkie!

sparty569

Reaction score
Long time LauncherPro user that switched to Zeam. I could do the same things as LP in Zeam and it seems faster...when it isnt redrawing.

I am using MIUI right now.