ZapX RC2 Rom Release

ugadawg67

Reaction score
ZapX BAZINGA 1.0 UPDATE COMING SUNDAY...ARE YOU READY?

It will up be Late Saturday night on Drewgaren.com if you want to be an early adopter ;)

Just installed rc 2 today, making me work...hope I am sober enough after the DAWG game....LOLdancedroid

damagickid

Reaction score
WTF....im stuck in backup assistant...on this new bazinga rom....can someone tell me how to get out of it....i know its only been live for like less then an hour but crap...

Well i found a way to get into the bootstrap to reboot into recovery but it does not work....i must say i already hate this rom....I have never had trouble out of any roms as much as i have had out of this...

Ok now i finaly got this after screwing with it for what seems like forever....you will need to double tab your home button to go to the voice commands....the hit go to and get on the internet and redownload the bootstrap cuz this one he has on here DONT WORK...OH to do this you will have to have wireless internet...but once you redowload bootstrap install over the current on and then hit the top button and then after it says sucessful hit reboot recovery and it will take you into recovery....

Last edited:

preacher1611

Reaction score
Okay I did everything the sure said on installing the new rom of yours the 1.0 and it won't let me it days its bad....help...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
K

khchicago66

Reaction score
ZapX BAZINGA 1.5 has just been posted at Drewgaren.com it is a recommend update for anybody that is experiencing issues. It cures airplanes toggling, signal loss, random reboot, and battery stats. It can also be found on Rom Manager however recommended install is through Clockwork Recovery as normal. If you had a problem with 1.0 you will not have the same problems in 1.5. Enjoy I was up till 6:30 AM reconfig this all to work properly for you guys so hope you enjoy it.

Oh and by the way your little Backup assistant problem is not part of the rom that is part VZW network, it needs to connect to the server to continue to the next part. I have however fixed it to continue in 1.5

damagickid

Reaction score
ZapX BAZINGA 1.5 has just been posted at Drewgaren.com it is a recommend update for anybody that is experiencing issues. It cures airplanes toggling, signal loss, random reboot, and battery stats. It can also be found on Rom Manager however recommended install is through Clockwork Recovery as normal. If you had a problem with 1.0 you will not have the same problems in 1.5. Enjoy I was up till 6:30 AM reconfig this all to work properly for you guys so hope you enjoy it.

Oh and by the way your little Backup assistant problem is not part of the rom that is part VZW network, it needs to connect to the server to continue to the next part. I have however fixed it to continue in 1.5

Thank you i just got done downloading it now bout to install....

chefb

Reaction score
how about a screenshot from anyone that has this rom.

Last edited:

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Nice ROM. Install was super flawless. This has the shortest boot time of any ROM that I've used. I do miss Swype. Only input meth I've used since I took ownership of my DX. Shape Writer that's included may hold me off just long enough to keep this ROM until the next release.

Last edited: