droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Finally....I had Zagg send me the HDX film protector....it is perfect!! No halo and very easy to install!

sent from my sexy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418945421571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418945421571.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 454

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Finally....I had Zagg send me the HDX film protector....it is perfect!! No halo and very easy to install!

sent from my sexy Note 4

Is this a glass protector? The Mrs wants glass. She's so over that orange peel, rubbery Zagg that she has on it right now.

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Tempered glass FTW! Doesn't your wife have the S5 Ollie? I use the Verizon brand TSP on mine, but there are some other great ones out there. (You guys aren't on Verizon right?)

S5 tap'n

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Tempered glass FTW! Doesn't your wife have the S5 Ollie? I use the Verizon brand TSP on mine, but there are some other great ones out there. (You guys aren't on Verizon right?)

S5 tap'n

She had the S5, but moved over to the white Note 4 when I got the Note Edge. She was adamant about getting a larger screen so when we switched over to T-Mobile she went for it.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
no it was a film one....I am now using the iloome 9h glass screen protector....iloome New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ScreenMate Light 0.10 mm thickness... Amazon.com iloome New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ScreenMate Light 0.10 mm thickness Real Tempered Glass 9H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Oleophobic Coating Cell Phones Accessories

How is it holding up? Is there any halo around the edge? That is the one I ordered for her a few days ago when I couldn't find the one from Spigen.