zagg screen protectors suck

gottcha

Reaction score
They do NOT cover the screen and are a pain in the back side to install. The lower and top edges would not stick. (yes I cleaned the phone and my hands and followed the instructions) I have used zagg in the past on my droid X and RAZR HD and they were good only slight orange peel was my only complaint. Just needed to inform anyone that was thinking of getting one for your moto X.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I tried a Zagg on my OG Droid years ago when it first came out. Kept it on a week and got a refund, couldn't stand the orange peel and how easily they came off. I had it installed by a Zagg rep and just a few times in and out my pocket later in the week the corner was coming off

OP
G

gottcha

Reaction score
I didn't mind them on my other phones but their quality has gone down hill. And for 25 bucks it's a huge dissapointment.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I didn't mind them on my other phones but their quality has gone down hill. And for 25 bucks it's a huge dissapointment.
That's a shame. Premium price for a disappointing product.

I personally like Tech Armor and their hassle-free lifetime warranty can't be beat. I recently picked up a Ballistic Glass protector and will never look back to regular protectors

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried screen protectors on my first couple of smartphones. Lots of reasons I didn't like them. Now I bareback it. If you just avoid putting keys (or similar objects) in your pocket with your phone you shouldn't have a problem.