Zagg screen protector

norcal1900

Reaction score
When the hell is the d3 getting it I keep going to best buy and they say it will be there soon. Went there yesterday and the bionic has a screen protector from zagg but no droid 3 wtf zagg.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jeffgraper

Reaction score
I ordered one for mine more than a week ago. Got it in three days. Fits pretty well, maybe a mm short from top to bottom, but normal zagg quality.

OP
norcal1900

norcal1900

Reaction score
I ordered one for mine more than a week ago. Got it in three days. Fits pretty well, maybe a mm short from top to bottom, but normal zagg quality.

And its for the d3 not d2

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Laureanne

Reaction score
I couldn't get one locally so I went of ebay yesterday. 10.00 shipped. I only use a Zagg protector and have always had good luck with them.

acoers

Reaction score
yeah i got one to works great, i got a couple of scratches on it already. i registered it and seen you only pay for the shipping when doing warranty. but if you dont send in your damage zagg screen you will be charged for full price. Has anyone had to do this yet?

Thach

Reaction score
I have had to do it with my OG. I just stuck the old screen protector to a piece of paper and sent it in. I can't remember how long it took to get the new one back but it wasn't long at all, a week maybe.

acoers

Reaction score
yeah i just got my replacement last week and they just got my old one. pretty good deal all you gotta pay for is shipping.