ZAGG or Ghost Armor

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Only down side with it is that it is slightly sticky when scrolling.

That will go away with use. Had one on my BB Storm and is smoothed out over time.

Yea I dont have an issue scrolling etc....the only time I noticed it being a little sticky is when trying to drag an icon/widget to another screen.

I had Bestbuy install mine and they did an excellent job with the exception of 1 tiny piece of lint/dust that is only noticeable on a white screen.

denlem

Reaction score
I just ordered the Ghost Armour yesterday. I hope its easier to be dust free than with the Verizon ones.

andjarnic

Reaction score
I got the ZAGG for my iPhone, and it NEVER stopped feeling sticky to me. I went with the one at Verizon..got it for free with my purchase, plus the guy put it on for me..and botched up the first one, so gave me a full pack + opened another pack and put a 2nd one on (removing the first). There is no stickiness, but it DOES get tons of fingerprints on it. I suppose I can live with fingerprints over scratches ruining the screen.

I bought a leather pouch, because I snap my phone into the window mount when I drive. The cases that snap on to them won't allow you to mount it in the car, and figured rather than put the thing in my pocket when I walk around, the leather case was better.. just slide it on my belt or pants, and good to go.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm going with Ghost Armor..I hear nothing but great things about it and there is no tacky feeling or Orange peel effect...

If I can remember where I saw some pics of it applied I would post them but it's invisible. Seriously you can't see them..unless it's pointed out

searayman

Reaction score
I just ordered the Ghost Armour yesterday. I hope its easier to be dust free than with the Verizon ones.

when you get it please send us pics of it on your droid and also review it for us. Thanks!

oldnose

Reaction score
I really like the vzw screen protector, I ruined 2 of them but third one went on perfect. Just line the top corner up and make sure there isn't anything on the screen.

biggestmexi

Reaction score
i bought the ghost armor one yesterday.....ill get pics with said droid when i go to put it on.

benhebert

Reaction score
i bought the ghost armor one yesterday.....ill get pics with said droid when i go to put it on.

Looking forward to checking it out. Where did you get the ghost armor from? I've thought about just ordering it online only $15 right now.

Aspesi4

Reaction score
Quick question regarding either skin. For those that have applied the skin, will the phone still fit in either the car mount or the multimedia docking station? That would be a huge plus for me since I'm really not looking forward to removing the case each time.

Anyone have any input on this?

foolie

Reaction score
Quick question regarding either skin. For those that have applied the skin, will the phone still fit in either the car mount or the multimedia docking station? That would be a huge plus for me since I'm really not looking forward to removing the case each time.

Anyone have any input on this?

These skins are microns thick, thin like paper. yes they'll fit

Aspesi4

Reaction score
Yeah I've had them in the past with other devices. Personally I'm a fan of the Ghost Armor product. But my real question is who has actually tried this with there droid with a skin on. I realize how thin the actual skin is, but a micron on here and there will add up. So just want to double check before I make the purchase.

Mateles

Reaction score
I've never used Ghost Armor before - is there a chance of ruining it if you apply it wrong (or get dust under it) as people have mentioned with the Verizon brand ones? If not, why? Are the Verizon ones sticky and the GA not?

If you mess up while applying GA - can you just rinse it off and start over?

Last edited:

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Ghost Armor has it onsale for $14.95 for the full body. I am giving this one a go too.

Problem is that when I try to checkout with Paypal it doesn't include shipping in the total.

Last edited: