Zagg Invisibleshield for Bionic is now available.

Markee

Reaction score
Just Ordered Mine Sti

Just ordered my Zagg Shield for my Bionic. Had on on my Droid and was very happy. Still looks new...
Only difficulty is the installation, but if you take care, it can be done well...

GoBears

Reaction score
I'm using the Zagg in combination with the TPU case for the extended battery. I like it but I don't always like the rubbery feeling of it. Another thing is you have to put it on EXACTLY in place or it hangs over the beveled edge and will gather lint. I had to take mine off like 4 times and reapply it. No matter what some say, the zagg can be removed, washed in soapy water and reapplied just fine.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I'm using the Zagg in combination with the TPU case for the extended battery. I like it but I don't always like the rubbery feeling of it. Another thing is you have to put it on EXACTLY in place or it hangs over the beveled edge and will gather lint. I had to take mine off like 4 times and reapply it. No matter what some say, the zagg can be removed, washed in soapy water and reapplied just fine.

That it true. I returned my old bionic from day 1 and got a refurbished one cause I was having alot of 4g dropouts. So on my original bionic I had the zagg on it. Took it off and used the zagg spray that it came with to apply the shield on the other bionic. It worked. Took me 2-3 tries. But that is true if you don't apply it correctly you will have some of it hagging on the bottom of the screen like I did. It doesn't bother me at all that it some lint at the bottom but Ohh well. The only thing I hate about the zagg is the rubber feel to it. But it works great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
How does the Zagg shield work with swype text? I know it's rubbery, but does it allow for decent sliding across the screen?

HorsePony

Reaction score
How does the Zagg shield work with swype text? I know it's rubbery, but does it allow for decent sliding across the screen?

Had Zagg on my OG for 2 full years...kept that phone screen PRISTINE. I, too, used Swype (have not used standard pecking keyboards for over a year now) and I never found it to be a hindrance in the least. Feel confident re: the swype text entries and Zagg...

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Thanks HorsePony. Do you know if you can have it done at the mall or somewhere that sells Zagg?

GoBears

Reaction score
I personally do not use or even like swype, but I can tell you my fingers do stick to it sometimes when scrolling and cause a false hit. I seem to be more used to it now though and doesn't really happen that often. One thing I have noticed is that after installing the Zagg, I never notice the pentile pixels anymore. Screen looks great now.

HorsePony

Reaction score
Thanks HorsePony. Do you know if you can have it done at the mall or somewhere that sells Zagg?

Out of any retail area I've been in and noticed...I've only seen ONE Zagg kiosk in my lifetime. So I guess I would classify that as rare.
If you're a first-timer, don't worry...LOL...you're gonna be nervous as hell trying to line everything up right, trying not to get a fingerprint to stick on the sticky side...all that stuff. Just go slower than what you would consider safely slow, line things up, keep fingertips wet, and you'll be a-o-k in your application.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I guess it depends on where you live. I can think of three places that specifically sell Zagg and do application for you. So I will check on that for myself. I know they do some electronic devices but I wasn't sure if they did cell phones. I might end up just doing it myself. I hear people saying the edges don't line up and becomes a lint trap, but I think i'd prefer a scratched screen over tons of ghetto lint and dust sticking all around the phone.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
Just ordered my Zagg Shield for my Bionic. Had on on my Droid and was very happy. Still looks new...
Only difficulty is the installation, but if you take care, it can be done well...

Could you post pics once you get it on?

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I just got back from the mall and paid Zagg to install it. Cost $22 bucks and I feel it was well worth it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bionic805er

Reaction score
Best screen protector hands down..don't even notice it..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC