Zagg Invisible Shield Cracked! !

Kowolski

Reaction score
On Sunday I bought the Zagg Invisible Shield High-Definition Glass for my samsung galaxy note 5...... I love it but today is Tuesday and it cracked

bd085db816cd95c63a681c72aec49107.jpg

I just went online on their side and I ordered a replacement let's see how long that takes

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Kowolski

Kowolski

Reaction score
Wow that was fast within minutes I got this

7a5e462d64220684ac25e8d6086a0fb6.jpg

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Whatever you dropped it on or whatever hit it, got it pretty good. I can see it got the metal band on the side.

And wow a Zagg InvisibleShield is $35?!

I use TechArmor and I paid about $15 for mine. Lifetime warranty replacements and free shipping. I think I been through 3 of them lol. I admit to being a bit more carefree about my phone since investing in a glass screen protector.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I definitely like the feel of the glass protectors.. I've had a thin and a thicker one on my turbo..unfortunately with my note edge, I've only had film so I get total screen coverage..if they made a flexible glass screen protector, I'd probably try it.

OP
Kowolski

Kowolski

Reaction score
Whatever you dropped it on or whatever hit it, got it pretty good. I can see it got the metal band on the side.

And wow a Zagg InvisibleShield is $35?!

I use TechArmor and I paid about $15 for mine. Lifetime warranty replacements and free shipping. I think I been through 3 of them lol. I admit to being a bit more carefree about my phone since investing in a glass screen protector.
Hey the metal band did not get damaged, it looks like it did in the photo but trust me it's intact

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I definitely like the feel of the glass protectors.. I've had a thin and a thicker one on my turbo..unfortunately with my note edge, I've only had film so I get total screen coverage..if they made a flexible glass screen protector, I'd probably try it.

I gave up looking for a good screen protector and settled with not using one at all. Not a scratch since day one.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I gave up looking for a good screen protector and settled with not using one at all. Not a scratch since day one.
I'm down here near the gulf..and I'm around sand alot at some of our towers..i get sand in my pockets..so no way I could risk it....I could..some people.look at things like tools and they will get damaged and such..but I really try to take care of my stuff..something my dad taught me :) but I get what you mean..

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I'm down here near the gulf..and I'm around sand alot at some of our towers..i get sand in my pockets..so no way I could risk it....I could..some people.look at things like tools and they will get damaged and such..but I really try to take care of my stuff..something my dad taught me :) but I get what you mean..

I totally understand. I live on the South Coast as well 5 minutes from the beach.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hey the metal band did not get damaged, it looks like it did in the photo but trust me it's intact

Gave it another good look, seems it's just the volume rocker and the reflection of the edge. Glad to hear it didn't get damaged.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Every time I crack my screen protector and take it off, a few weeks later I'll drop my phone and kill the screen. Grrrr. This time I got a flexible glass protector right away. I really like the feel of glass compared to the plastic ones.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Every time I crack my screen protector and take it off, a few weeks later I'll drop my phone and kill the screen. Grrrr. This time I got a flexible glass protector right away. I really like the feel of glass compared to the plastic ones.

I have a glass protector on my i6 and used one on my Note 3. There just isn't one that works properly with my Note Edge. They either don't cover the sidebar or there are the inevitable adhesion problems for the ones that do.

I usually resell my phones, but now I won't anymore. This phone will be traded in for a new one so I'm not bothered with trying to keep it 100% mint.

I do love those glass protectors though. They are the best.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I have the HD Glass on my Note 5. I also have it in a Otterbox Defender. Unless its a Direct hit i should be ok, I hope.
Me too, double screen protectors! I guess I should wear a belt and suspenders?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Me too, double screen protectors! I guess I should wear a belt and suspenders?

I did remove the Built in Defender Screen Protector. Gave up on that little space that gets between screen & Protector when using a Built in one from Case.