1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ZAGG battery recharge solution

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by fastmike, Jan 6, 2010.

1. fastmike

fastmike New Member

Just got the Zagg 4000 mah battery recharger. Can charge my Droid almost 3 times. Its cool.
    Does anyone know where I can buy a duplicate of the short OEM Motorola cord that comes with the Droid??
  2. minmongoblin

minmongoblin New Member

Just get any Micro-USB cord, I got a 6 foot one from Monoprice.com for $3.50 after shipping.
  3. MNTNBKR

MNTNBKR New Member

I'll send you the short cord that came with my Droid of you send me a long cord. :)
  4. TheOldFart

TheOldFart New Member

I got two 1.5 ft micro USB cables from monoprice.com. They also have 3 ft and longer ones. They are currently out of the ones without the ferrite core, so I just got the ones with the ferrite core. I got 2 micro and 2 mini cables. At $0.97 each, it is not worth sending one back in case one is bad.