ZAGG 50% off sale today only (Memorial Day)

TheOldFart

Reaction score
ZAGG is having a 50% off sale Memorial Day only. Unfortunately, for those of you looking for the Sparq 2.0. it is not on sale.

banderbe

Reaction score
ZAGG screen protectors are HORRIBLE. I tried putting on two of them and both times it was a messy disaster. I got the thing on but then even after it dried you could clearly see the screen had something on it.

I'll stick with my cheapo cling screens that are easy to install and totally invisible.

fant0m_Eris

Reaction score
ZAGG screen protectors are HORRIBLE. I tried putting on two of them and both times it was a messy disaster. I got the thing on but then even after it dried you could clearly see the screen had something on it.

I'll stick with my cheapo cling screens that are easy to install and totally invisible.

Must have done it wrong.

Mine works like a charm - no complaint, and the protector earned my trust.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Yeah, the fact that you got something on your screen when you put it on has nothing to do with the screen protector. The best way to do it is to go in the bathroom, run the shower hot, get it steamy for a few minutes, and do it in there with the door closed, the steam keeps any dust/particles from getting on your screen/protector.

fant0m_Eris

Reaction score
Yeah, originally I was very nervous about getting the screen wet. It had me real paranoid. But as soon as the screen dried I could tell an immediate difference, and was sold.

I bought another one yesterday, too.