Z4 root gone?

powell730

Reaction score
Anyone else have problems finding this in the market? I had it, uninstalled and now I'm looking to install again and can't find it in the market..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Its gone from mine too

OP
P

powell730

Reaction score
What gives? Makes me kind of nervous to try and get the .apk now if the dev isn't going to be available

turdbogls

Reaction score
Google took it down most likely.....they don't like those'' root your device'' apps.
I was also looking for it. found it over at the xda forums, but it didn't want to install on my X for some reason

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Here is an older version of it. You must rename it .apk for some reason I couldn't upload it as a .apk

Attachments

• z4root.1.2.1.zip
    885 KB · Views: 2,138

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
true but this link([video=youtube;B7RGVikpQ8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RGVikpQ8o[/video]) that I found over @ XDA for droid 1 or droid x users can still root in less than 5 minutes I've used it and know that it worksfor sure.

zabu79

Reaction score
where to find z4 root

I rebooted my phone and lost z4 root as well. Find "share app" in the market and you will find it there, as well as Universal Androot and easy root. I just registered so I could reply because I know it's frustrating.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I not only have it, I used it yesterday after I sbf my D2. This morning my battery was almost gone so I pulled it and put in a fresh battery. I just checked, it's still in my app drawer.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Its got gone from my app drawer & market too. I literally just downloaded & rooted with it yesterday lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its got gone from my app drawer & market too. I literally just downloaded & rooted with it yesterday lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Well mine came from when it was in the Market and has the last Market update on it. Maybe that's why it's still on my D2.

MassAppeal16

Reaction score
I dl'ed it to my desktop, and just bluetooth it over to whatever phone im rooting

cnofzz

Reaction score
how do you guys run the app without downloading it from the market place?
sorry im a newb