Yxflash??? anyone using this

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tried the free one, works great! I am not buying a video player for 10 bucks though, come on man, geez.

statustray

Reaction score
Can it stream HULU URLs?

No, it cannot: yxflash does not support streaming of flash video over the web. e.g. youtube, break, hulu.... Unfortunately Hulu uses flash.

Right now, a flash player does not exist on the Blackberry nor Android platform (to the best of my knowledge).

Regards,
Statustray

jboucheb

Reaction score
Can it stream HULU URLs?

No, it cannot: yxflash does not support streaming of flash video over the web. e.g. youtube, break, hulu.... Unfortunately Hulu uses flash.

Right now, a flash player does not exist on the Blackberry nor Android platform (to the best of my knowledge).

Regards,
Statustray

Thanks. I was hoping this would have been a way out for us while we're waiting for the Flash Player that Adobe has been promising. Oh well...it was worth asking!

statustray

Reaction score
Can it stream HULU URLs?

Regards,
Statustray

Thanks. I was hoping this would have been a way out for us while we're waiting for the Flash Player that Adobe has been promising. Oh well...it was worth asking!

Yup I agree, especially with "flash" as a part of the name :(