Yup another Noob...lol

bob24260

Reaction score
I would like to say hi to everyone.Although technically Im not a noob,I am a noob here.I would also like to throw out a hello to Actngrezy and the Project Elite team.I was so impressed with their work,I donated a D1 to the cause.Once again its nice to be here!!!

Sent from my rooted PE 4.2 D1

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
@ Droid Does

Wireless Tether had an update via the market, but everytime I would update it would say "Error: Improperly Signed" or something along those lines.

I was forced to uninstall the Themed Version in order to update. Am I alone in this problem or what?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No sir, it happens. 2.0.7 is what you're on now but, the developer is getting ready to release 3.0.0 but its not stable at the moment so I'm gonna hold off for a day or two to decide which one I'm going to theme. Do you use Pandora?

DroidForums Junkie!!

@ Droid Does

Wireless Tether had an update via the market, but everytime I would update it would say "Error: Improperly Signed" or something along those lines.

I was forced to uninstall the Themed Version in order to update. Am I alone in this problem or what?

DroidForums Junkie!!

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
No sir, it happens. 2.0.7 is what you're on now but, the developer is getting ready to release 3.0.0 but its not stable at the moment so I'm gonna hold off for a day or two to decide which one I'm going to theme. Do you use Pandora?

DroidForums Junkie!!

Occasionally, I saw you recently released a themed one and was getting ready to download it actually :)

Is there any other themed apps you would suggest checking out as well?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cool, let me know what you think!
Apps mainly depend on what you want to do.

DroidForums Junkie!!

Occasionally, I saw you recently released a themed one and was getting ready to download it actually :)

Is there any other themed apps you would suggest checking out as well?

DroidForums Junkie!!

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Lol Ok cool, I'll look through what I use a lot and let you know. :D

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds good man! I'm gonna start taking requests on apps and such so just let me know :)

Lol Ok cool, I'll look through what I use a lot and let you know. :D

DroidForums Junkie!!

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
@ DD

I'm curious as to the Inverted FB and Gmail mentioned in your signature actually. lol