Yup another "amazed at the battery life" thread

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Just gotta say I am very impressed. First day use. 19h 37m off charge. Still at 60% with 3h 39m of screen on time. Most of this is on wifi but this is still outstanding. No smart actions set and screen on full brightness. Using carelessly not conservatively too.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Nice! Battery life has been outstanding on mine...how is everything else working on it?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I am loving my Battery Life on the Maxx too. It's the best Android Phone Yet !! :icon_ lala:

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
I have been unable to kill this phone dispite 16 hour days with the phone being on 3G all of the time. Battery length is the real deal, finally a cell phone that will last the entire day away from any external power supply.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I have been unable to kill this phone dispite 16 hour days with the phone being on 3G all of the time. Battery length is the real deal, finally a cell phone that will last the entire day away from any external power supply.

Now this is what a Cell phone should do at the very least, We pay enough for a quality device, and the Razr Maxx really does deliver !!!

William_04_x

Reaction score
I am loving my Battery Life on the Maxx too. It's the best Android Phone Yet !! :icon_ lala:

I agree. Made it all day with moderate usage and had plenty of power to spare. These phones are incredible. I'm really liking my MAXX! dancedroid

duxbustr

Reaction score
Battery Life

I'm going from 7:00 am to about 11:00 pm with 30% battery left and thats from emails, talking to customers, and using companies web based software. It's about the same that I had on my Droid X2 with extended battery.

Battery life is great..............

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Just gotta say I am very impressed. First day use. 19h 37m off charge. Still at 60% with 3h 39m of screen on time. Most of this is on wifi but this is still outstanding. No smart actions set and screen on full brightness. Using carelessly not conservatively too.

That is pretty insane!

Phillies

Reaction score
I'm not sure how allof you are getting this amazing battery life. My phone is at 50% charge right now after being fully charged and off the charger 8 hours ago and a few of those hours I was sleeping. I spoke on the phone for an hour, did some light web browsing, facebook and txting and that's it. The display has been on for about 2 1/2 hours. Am I missing something here? Also, my phone says the battery is down to 50% but if you look at the battery graphic on the top right of the screen it shows it's about maybe 75%. hmm....

rosariorose9

Reaction score
I continue to be amazed with the battery life on this thing. In fact, I have to re-educate myself to use this phone as much as I want to during the day, since I got so used to 'babying' my Droid Incredible to help it last through the day. My only regret? Buying an extended external battery/charger so I wouldn't have to worry about running out of juice between charges! Can't see that I'll ever need it.

newtodroidx

Reaction score
I am also amazed at my battery life...I am on 26 hours and 15 minutes and only at 50%. Now that is with moderate usage...email, texts, phone calls, internet on 4g, and reading on the kindle app. I love not having to charge daily.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Just a little update. I am now at 1d 20h and 27m on a single charge. Almost 5 hours of screen on time. And this is still on my first full charge. Still at 40%. Granted I haven't had it out in the wild yet because I still don't have a case. But that is still phenomenal!!!

Last edited:

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
My battery seems to go every other day...
1 day 20+ the next 12-14hrs. The next 20+ etc...

No complaints here..
And its beautiful completely stock...(still have the stock background)

----posted maxx'ed out----

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
. My only regret? Buying an extended external battery/charger so I wouldn't have to worry about running out of juice between charges! Can't see that I'll ever need it.

Sale it to a d4 owner!

----posted maxx'ed out----

cece5702

Reaction score
Try using Task Manager. Its pre-installed on your phone in your Apps. It allows you select apps that end when your phone time out. Set your time out period to either 1 minute or 15 seconds. Set your Brightness at 30 % or under. Than use Smart Actions to extend your battery. Use Wifi or 3G when you can. This has made a big improvement on my battery performance. The OTA update helped even more. I'm learning you have to tweek it and find what saves battery life for you. I had 20 hours of moderate to heavy phone use with 40% left by 1:00 am Saturday morning. This started Friday morning at 6:30 am when I took the phone off the charger.
I'm not sure how allof you are getting this amazing battery life. My phone is at 50% charge right now after being fully charged and off the charger 8 hours ago and a few of those hours I was sleeping. I spoke on the phone for an hour, did some light web browsing, facebook and txting and that's it. The display has been on for about 2 1/2 hours. Am I missing something here? Also, my phone says the battery is down to 50% but if you look at the battery graphic on the top right of the screen it shows it's about maybe 75%. hmm....