1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

youtube wont play videos but plays sound

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by texazranger09, Dec 12, 2010.

1. texazranger09

texazranger09 New Member

i guess the way i mean it is it will usually play the sound just fine...but i have no actual video just a black screen. if i rewind it back to the beginning i might get the first frame and then it freezes on that frame the rest of the video. this has slowly been happening to where it happens on EVERY video now and it makes me want to punch my phone repeatedly until ultimate failure occurs.
    someone have a fix for this? i tried clearing data/cache and it did absolutely nothing. also video quality doesn't matter high or low its the same result.
  2. texazranger09

texazranger09 New Member

Really no one has experienced this....how is it possible that things literally only happen to me...so far bugless has been nothing but bug filled since the very day I installed it...nervous to try any other versions
Search tags for this page
android wont play videos only sound youtube
android youtube wont play videos only audio
droid wont play youtube sound
my phone wont play videos but it will play the audio
no video sound only youtube videos on razr m
phone wont play videos but will play the videos audio
why do youtube videos only play audio on my android
youtube black screen only audio android
youtube only audio no video android

youtube wont play sound on android

youtube wont play video but plays sound