Youtube video quality

c_law23

Reaction score
+1.

Viewing youtube in high quality is absolutely amazing. It looks phenomenal.

sprke81

Reaction score
How do you get it to play youtube vids that are embedded in a webpage? Mine always uses the HTC flash player. It never asks what program to play it by default and it looks like there's no way to clear the defaults on the flash player. The flash player don't have as high quality vids as the stock youtube player.

sherif

Reaction score
How do you get it to play youtube vids that are embedded in a webpage? Mine always uses the HTC flash player. It never asks what program to play it by default and it looks like there's no way to clear the defaults on the flash player. The flash player don't have as high quality vids as the stock youtube player.

+1

This is pretty annoying, as the HTC Flash Player doesn't do a great job on quality. I'd like it to pass the link to the YouTube app which looks MUCH better.

OP
S

SIGWolf

Reaction score
This worked

However now for some reason when I press menu during a video only the kb comes up. This is while on 3G. Is there a reason?

Vic Mackey

Reaction score
Do you guys ever get the problem where hi quality vids just stop buffering on the youtube app?? Like if im at work and trying to watch it, sometimes it will go thru half the video and then just stop buffering even though I still have 3G signal. I can rarely get through a vid without this problem.

I have really good signal inside my work for some reason, between -58 and -65. If I go outside it goes back up to -80. How can -58 to -65 not be fast enough to stream HQ vids? It is driving me mad!!! :angry: