1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Youtube Video Issues After Installing ROM

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bd1212, Feb 16, 2010.

1. bd1212

bd1212 New Member

Well, I recently installed the latest version of SholesMod *****in Bagel 2.0.5 and tried to view some youtube videos, however none of them are working. Everytime I try to watch a video on youtube using the Youtube App a little message will pop-up saying "Cannot play video." And under the little box saying that message is an "OK" button to make the message go away.. now heres where the wierd things start to happen... if I dont press the ok button, the video continues to play in the background with no issues! Also, how come youtube videos always play in HQ?

Please help me.
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

I would reflash the ROM again...just do the same exact thing you did.....

And the reason the videos are always in HQ is because all of our wonderful devs have hacked a default HQ video hack so that no one has to go in the little menu and hit High Quality and wait another 20 seconds to watch videos in HQ....
  3. Malithar

Malithar New Member

Sounds similar to an issue I was having, however my phone isn't rooted with a custom rom. I was occasionally unable to play music or video off of my SD card, and YouTube video's gave me that same error, I assumed that they buffer to the SD card. I got a replacement FRU from Verizon that didn't fix the issue. They ended up saying that the SD card may of been shorting out. Replaced that and no problems so far.
Search tags for this page

after installing rom youtube not working

how to sign in to youtube after installing roms