1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Youtube via HDMI: Ok when not "HQ"

Discussion in 'Droid Charge FAQ' started by HalfB, Jan 21, 2012.

1. HalfB

HalfB New Member

I have been using an HDMI cable to attach my Charge to a Toshiba TV. Works great for Netflix. Youtube works when not on the HQ setting. When on HQ setting the Charge screen is clearly a higher quality than Non-HQ settings. So when HDMI cable it attached I will get the Youtube screen duplicated on the tv. When I try to play at HQ, as soon as the video buffer is finished loading and the video starts the TV screen goes blank and the video plays just on the Charge screen.
    The TV states the connection is 1080i. I don't think it matters but the TV does not take 780p resolution input.
    Does anyone else get Youtube through HDMI at HQ settings? If so how?
    What is it about Youtube HQ that makes it so it is not sent out through the HDMI cable?
    Are there any seetings on Yourtube or the Charge that I need to change?
    Thanks
    HalfB
Search tags for this page
android charge hdmi

android youtube hq black screen

connect droid charge to tv
droid charge hdmi cable

droid charge hdmi to tv

how to send youtube to hdmi via android
how to view youtube videos on hdmi

samsung charge hdmi

samsung charge hdmi cable